- 1/3 - GENERAL APPERANCE - Grooming & Attire
- 1/3 - PERSONALITY - Euthusiasm & Friendliness
- 1/3 - STAGE PRESENCE - Poise & Confidence
- 8:00am -10:00am - Optional EARLY REGISTRATION
- 8:30am -10:30am - REGISTRATION
- 10:30am -11:00 am - ORIENTATION
- Noon-4:00pm - PAGEANT & AWARDS
- 5:00pm - 5:45pm - POOL PARTY
- 6:30pm - 10:30pm - DINNER PARTY, DANCING, &
SPECIAL Anniv. PAGEANT SPIRIT AWARDS
- 12 QUEENS WILL WIN (one in each age division & 2 High Points)
Beautiful Trophy, Official Crown,
Embroidered Satin Sash,
Special Crown Pin, Gifts, and invitation to SIT at the ROYAL HEAD
TABLE at the 25th Anniversary DINNER PARTY
- 2 HIGH POINT QUEENS WIN will also receive a $250 CASH Award
- RUNNERS-UP (in each age division) - Beautiful Trophies
- PAIRS MODEL TEAM - 2 Crowns, Sashes, Trophies & CASH AWARD
(cash prize will only be awarded if 5 or more pairs participate)
- MISS POPULARITY - Trophy, Crown & Sash
- SUPERMODEL QUEEN - Trophy, Crown, Sash and CASH award
- PHOTOGENIC & MODEL
Winner and Runners-up in each age division will receive a Trophy
- HIGH POINT Photogentic and Model Queens - will win Crown, Sash, Trophy & CASH Award
- FIRST 5 APPLICATIONS RECEIVED - Will be awarded a trophy.
Receive a Trophy, Ribbon & Gift
|SPACE IS LIMITED! APPLY ONLINE TODAY
to be a part of this EXCITING EVENT!
|RULES & REGULATIONS
- YOUR AGE as of Pageant Day will determine what age group you will
compete in. The director has the right to request valid proof of age at any time.
- "Queens of New England" and "Miss New England" are registered trademarks of COUTO PAGEANT PRODUCTIONS, INC
- A dressing room will be provided. Only females can enter the dresssing room.
- Junior, Teen & Miss contestants must be single (never married)
- Contestants ages 6 and older must be able to partcipate in each phase of competition unassisted
- Points will be deducted if time limits are exceeded in the modeling event.
- Poor sprotsmanship will not be allowed and will be grounds for disqualification without refund
- All U.S. and Canadian Citizens are eligible to compete, including all Couto Queens (former or reigning)
- NO CONFETTI can be thrown or dropped on the stage or dance floor during any performance
- ALL FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
NOTE if any part of this application/web page is not fully understood PLEASE call me. I will be happy to answer any questions
- CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS - ONLY ONE OUTFIT is required for the pageant;
a Short Dress/or Gown for Stage. This can be any style or color of contestants
- OPTIONAL PHOTOGENIC - This competition is open to all age divisions.
No Limit on number of photos submitted ($30 fee per photo). Photos can be wallet size up to 8.5x11,
color or black & white. Name & age must be on the back of photo.
All photos will be colleted at registration.
- OPTIONAL MODELING - Outfit can be sports related or a cute simple outfit. Glitzy attire & westernwear is also acceptable for this catagory. Two routines only are allowed with a 1 minute time limit each. Modeling ability and potnetial will be scored. Pageant supplies music.
OVERALL PHOTOGENIC & MODELING (from each show) - will receive a CASH award and Beautiful Trophy, Crown & Sash. These QUEENS will also win a spot at
the ROYAL HEAD TABLE at the DINNER PARTY that evening
If you compete in modeling and photogentic competions you will be elegible for the SUPERMODEL AWARD (no additional fee)
- PAIRS MODELING TEAM - You may model on stage with a friend or family member. You may supply your own music. Time limit on stage is 1 1/2 minutes. This may be actual modeling, a routine, or a skit. At least one individual from the pair must be a contestant in the pageant. Winners recieve: crowns, sashes, trophies, and become part of Royal Pageant family for a year. FEE is $60 per pair
- MISS POPULARITY AWARD - The contestant in the show with the biggest cheering section in the audience will be name Miss Popularity & receive a beautiful Trophy, Crown & Sash.
|COUTO PAGEANTS HAVE PROUDLY DONATED a portion of the pageant
proceeds to ST. Jude Childrens Research Hospital since 1995!