|PAGEANT SCORING (for ages
NOTE: SCORING & SCHEDULE for BABY,
TOT & TINY DIVISIONS can be Viewed on the actual ONLINE APPLICATION
|TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (for ages
- REGISTRATION & welcome orientation with director
- Optional TALENT & MODELING competition
- Contestant & Family DINNER PARTY
- FREE MOM PAGEANT for those attending dinner.
- Interviews with judges
- Rehearsal for show
- Break for meal then PAGEANT & AWARDS
|AWARDS (for ages 6+)
- 8 QUEENS WILL WIN - a $500 CASH Award, Large Trophy,
Crown, Satin Sash, Photo featured in National Pageant
Jewelry, Special Gifts, Sceptor, Subscription
to Pageantry Magazine, an
invitation to attend other functions &
Couto Pageants Royal guest.
- HIGH-POINT QUEEN - Will instead win a $2500 CASH Award
- 8 PRINCESS WILL WIN - Crown, Sash & Trophy
- GOLD & SILVER QUEENS WILL WIN - Crown, Sash, and Trophy.
- OVERALL PHOTOGENIC, MODEL, OUTFIT of CHOICE & TALENT -
each recieve Crown, Sash, Trophy and CASH Award
- MISS U.S. OF AMERICA HOSPITLITY - Large Crown, Sash, Trophy,
Award & other gifts.
- SUPERMODEL AWARD - Crown, Sash, Trophy & a CASH award.
- SPIRIT OF PAGEANTRY AWARD - Plaque
- MISS POPULARITY - A trophy, crown & Sash will be awarded to
contestant with the biggest cheering section in the audience
- MISS CONGENIALITY - a Trophy will be awarded to the Most
Contestant This will be jugded by the contestants.
Will recieve a Beautiful Crown & Personalized State Sash,
Official Souvenir Program Book, Ticket to Dinner Party & gifts.
|RULES & REGULATIONS|
- Your age as of the Pageant Day will determine what age group you will
compete in. The director has the right to request valid proof of age at any
- BABY, TOT & TINY NATIONAL QUEENS will each win a $500 Cash Award. Must have a minimum of 6
contestants in your division in order to award the full $500 Cash Award.
- The AGE DIVISIONS 6 and older must have 5 contestants in the age division in order to receive the full $500 Cash Award. If a division has less than 5 contestant a smaller cash prize will be awarded.
- A dressing room will be provided by pageant officials for all
contestants. Only one companion (ex. mother, hairdresser, etc.)
will be allowed in at a time with each contestant. ONLY FEMALES can enter
the dressing room. If you require a large space, we suggest you stay
overnight at the Host Hotel, so you can have your own room to change in.
- Highest optional score will count toward Pageant
- Contestants must be a resident of the USA
- National Pageant queens cannot win High-Point optional awards also.
- Junior, Teen & Miss contestants must be single, never married and have no children
- Mrs contestants must be married as of pageant day
- Ms & Classic Ms contestants can be single, married or divorced /
with or without children.
- Poor Sportsmanship will not be allowed and will be grounds for disqualification
- Points will be deducted if time limits are exceeded in Talent &
Talent time limit: 3 minutes
Modeling time limit: 60 seconds
Outfit of Choice time limit: 90 seconds
- Sibling discounts on fees may be given, call for info.
- Contestants 6 yrs & older must be able to participate in each phase of
- NO CONFETTI nor GLITTER can be thrown or dropped on the stage or dance floor during any performance
- Past pageant winners in this pageant may compete again in same age division as long as they take a two year break from competing in this pageant
- ALL FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE!
ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
- CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS - TWO OUTFITS are required for the pageant;
a Short Dress/or Gown for stage, and Interview Outfit for when you meet
the judges. These can be any style or color of contestants choice! The
Interview Outfit will also be worn for the Opening Number during the pageant
- OPTIONAL PHOTOGENIC - Photos (natural or glitz) can be wallet
size up to 8.5 x 11, color or black & white. Name and age must be on
back of photoS. All photos will be collected at registration on pageant
weekend. Limit 4 photos can be submitted. ($50 fee applies to each)
- OPTIONAL MODELING - Outfit can be sports related or a cute simple outfit.
Glitzy attire & westernwear is also acceptable for this category. Swimsuits are also allowed. Two routines
allowed with a 60 second time limit on each. Modeling Ability, Personality, & potential will
be scored. The actual outfit will not be scored. Pageant supplies music.
- OUTFIT of CHOICE - You will be judged 50% on the actual outfit, and 50% on how you model the outfit.
Any style outfit is allowed. Swimsuits are acceptable. 90 second time limit on this catagory and you can supply
your own music to go with your outfit if you wish.
- OPTIONAL TALENT - You can perform two seperate talent routines
with a maximum time limit of 3 minutes each. Acts that may be dangerous to our
audience will not be allowed. If using music on cassette - it must be cued,
to begining of song, or points will be deducted. Music on CDs are also allowed
- RECOMMENDING FRIENDS -Feel free to tell your friends about our pageant by directing them to our website.
Tell them to put your name on the application (Where did you hear of this pageant?).
If you recommend one friend who enters - you will receive a BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP Trophy.
For each additional friend that enters you will recieve a $150 CASH Award.
Friends cannot be on our mailing list to qualify for this award.
- GOLDEN SPIRIT AWARDS - We award Golden Spirit Plaques to 5th time Participants!
Please let us know if this is your 5th year competing in the Miss U.S. of AMERICA Pageant.
- PHOTO FOR PROGRAM BOOK - Can be any size, color or black & white.
We must recieve it at least 3 weeks before pageant in order to be in the book.
|COUTO PAGEANTS HAVE PROUDLY DONATED a portion of the pageant
proceeds to ST. Jude Childrens Research Hospital since 1995!