- 1/4 - GENERAL APPEARANCE - Grooming & Attire
- 1/4 - PERSONALITY - Enthusiasm & Friendliness
- 1/4 - STAGE PRESENCE - Poise & Confidence
- 1/4 - INTERVIEW - Speaking Ability & Content
* Babies & Little divisions will not have an interview
(Make-up is allowed in all age divisions)
- 8:00pm-10:00pm - EARLY REGISTRATION (Optional)
- 9:00am-10:00am - REGISTRATION for ALL AGES
- 10:30am-10:50am - BABY & LITTLE Orientation & Rehearsal
- 11:00am-Noon - BABY & LITTLE PAGEANT & AWARDS (you are free to leave after awards. Winners may stay to be a Royal guest at older girls Pageant)
- ~~~~~~SCHEDULE FOR AGES 6 AND OVER:~~~~~~
- 10:30am-Noon - PRIVATE INTERVIEWS WITH JUDGES For contestant 6 years & older
- Noon-12:45pm - LUNCH BREAK
- 12:45pm-1:45pm - REHEARSAL for Show (This rehearsal is for all contestants 6 & over)
- 2:30pm- 6:00pm - PAGEANT, OPTIONAL MODELING, OPTIONAL TALENT, and AWARDS
- 7:00pm - PARTY WITH DJ; Music and games for contestants... friends and family are welcome to join the fun too! (NO COST)
- 8:00pm - FREE FUN MOM PAGEANT Open to all mothers, grandmothers, and legal guardians of all contestants (no gown required)
- 10 PAGEANT QUEENS (one in each age division)
will win a beautiful Crown, Trophy, Satin Sash,
flowers, pageant jewelry, sceptor, invitation to attend other
pageants as a royal guest,
a $500 CASH Award and full pageant
sponsorship to the Miss U.S. of America Pageant
to be held
in August where you can win thousands of prizes
- GOLD & SILVER QUEENS - Crown, Sash, and Trophy
- 10 PAGEANT PRINCESSES (First Runners-Up in each age division)
will in a Beautiful Crown, Trophy, & Official Princess Sash
- PAGEANT RUNNERS-UP - Trophy
- SUPERMODEL - Crown, Sash, Trophy, and a CASH Award
- SPIRIT of PAGEANTRY Plaque & Subscription to Pageantry Magazine
and photo in future issue of magazine
- GOLDEN SPIRIT AWARDS - Plaque
- TALENT WINNERS (in each age division) Beautiful Crown, Trophy, & Sash. Runners-up will receive a Medallion. Overall Talent winner will also
win CASH Award.
- MODEL WINNERS (in each age division) Beautiful Crown, Trophy,
Sash. Runners-up will receive a Medallion. Overall Model winner will also win a CASH Award.
- PHOTOGENIC WINNERS (in each age division) Beautiful Crown, Trophy, Sash. Runners-up will receive a Medallion. Overall Photogenic
will also win a CASH Award.
- MISS HOSPITALITY will win Crown, Sash, Trophy, Gifts & a CASH Award
- MISS POPULARITY will win Crown, Sash, & Trophy
Will receive a Trophy, official Contestant Ribbon, and Gifts
|RULES & REGULATIONS|
- YOUR AGE as of the pageant day will determine what age group you will
compete in. The director has the right to request valid proof of age at any time.
- Must have 7 contestants in the division (for 6 yrs & older) in order to award
full $500 CASH AWARD. If less than 7 in the division a smaller CASH PRIZE will be
awarded. FULL PAGEANT FEE SPONSORSHIP to MISS U.S. of AMERICA Pageant will still
be awarded to ALL AGE DIVISION WINNERS, regardless of contestant numbers.
- Baby and Little Division must each have 8 contestants in the division in
order to receive a $500 CASH Award. Partial CASH award if less than 8
contestants in these two divisions only.
- A dressing room will be provided by the pageant officials for all contestants.
Only one companion (ex. mother, hairdresser, etc.) will be allowed in at a time
with each contestant. ONLY FEMALES can enter the dressing room. If you require a
large space, we suggest you stay overnight at the Host Hotel, so you can have
your own room to change in.
- Contestants must live in, or work in, or be a student, or own property in a New England state, NY or NJ.
- Junior, Teen & Miss contestants must be single, never married and have no children
- Mrs. contestants must be married as of pageant day
- Ms & Classic Ms contestants can be single, married or divorced /
with or without children.
- Points will be deducted if time limits are exceeded in Talent &
Talent time limit: 3 minutes
Modeling time limit: 60 seconds
- Poor Sportsmanship will not be allowed and will be grounds for
disqualification without refund
- Points will be deducted if time limits are exceeded in Talent &
- Contestants ages 6 and older must be able to participate in each
phase of competition unassisted
- Past pageant winners in this pageant may compete again in same age division as long as they take a two year break from competing in this pageant
- NO CONFETTI nor GLITTER can be thrown or dropped on the stage or dance floor during any performance
- ALL FEES are NON-REFUNDABLE!
ALL Judges Decisions are Final
- CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS - ONLY TWO OUTFITS are required for the
pageant; a Short Dress/or Gown for stage and Interview Outfit. These can
be any style of color of contestants choice! The Interview Outfit will also
be worn for the Opening Number during the pageant for ages 6+ years.
- BABIES & LITTLE WILL NOT HAVE AN INTERVIEW.
- OPTIONAL PHOTOGENIC - This competition is open to all age divisions.
No Limit on number of photos submitted, but $30 fee applies to each photo. Photos can be wallet size up to 8.5 x 11,
color or black & white. Name & age must be on the back of photo.
All photos will be collected at registration.
- OPTIONAL MODELING - Outfit can be sports related or a cute simple
outfit. Glitzy attire & Western Wear is also acceptable for this category.
2 routines are allowed with a 1 minute time limit each! Modeling ability, personality, &
potential will be scored. The actual Outfit itself will not be judged. Pageant supplies music.
- OPTIONAL TALENT - You can perform one or two separate talent routines
with a maximum time limit of 3 minutes each. Acts that may be dangerous to our
audience will not be allowed. If using music on a CD, CD's will be collected during talent show.This competition will not be
available for Baby Division. "Little" Division Contestants choosing to perform talent, will do so at Sunday's 11:00am show.
- MISS POPULARITY AWARD - The contestant from each show with the
biggest cheering section in the audience will be named Miss Popularity &
receive a beautiful Trophy, Sash, and Crown.
- RECOMMENDING FRIENDS - Feel free to tell your friends about our pageant by directing them to our website.
tell them to put your name on the application (Where did you hear of this pageant?). If you recommend one
friend who enters - you will receive a BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP Trophy, or a FREE Optional Event. For each
additional friend who you recommend that enters, you will receive a $100 CASH Award Award. Friends cannot
be on our mailing list to qualify for this award.
- GOLDEN SPIRIT AWARDS - We award Golden Spirit Plaques to 5th time Participants! Please let
us know if this is your 5th year competing in the Miss New England Pageant.
- If you compete in modeling and photogenic competitions you will be eligible for the SUPERMODEL AWARD (no additional fee)
|COUTO PAGEANTS HAVE PROUDLY DONATED a portion of the pageant
proceeds to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital since 1995!